What can I do if I forget my password?
If you forgot your password, you could try to retrieve it by following the below steps:
- How can I register an account on Tradezy?
To register an account on Tradezy, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Login page, click Join Free to register an account.
2. Enter your email address, tick the agreement and click Next.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox. Please click the link in the email and fill in all the required information.
- How do I buy on Tradezy?
To buy on Tradezy, you may follow these steps:
Step1. Find products and sellers.
Step2. Contact sellers and negotiate product/order details (such as product price, shipping method, shipping cost, and so on).
Step3. Place and protect order
Step4. Pay via Tradezy
Step5. Ship and receive your merchandise.
- Should I communicate with suppliers outside of Tradezy?
When negotiating business deals, we strongly advise both parties to strictly keep their communications on Tradezy. Chat records will help our team make informed and fair decisions in the case of disputes.
-When will my dispute case be solved?
Case resolution depends on many factors, such as response times and whether the evidence provided is sufficient. As a result, it cannot be specified when exactly a case will be resolved.
However, please be assured that the Tradezy professional resolution team will do their best to come up with a solution as soon as possible. To help reach a resolution, please cooperate with Tradezy.
- How do I place a Trade Assurance order?
Both buyers and suppliers can place “Trade Assurance” orders.
If you have found an online product on Tradezy:
You could click "Start Order" on product detail page to place an order directly or click "Contact Supplier" to check more details with the supplier, then ask the supplier to draft the order for you.
If you want to place an order directly for customized products:
You could click "Order with Trade Assurance" on the Tradezy homepage to draft an order, or go to "Orders" > "All Orders" and click "Draft Trade Assurance Order".
-How do I leave feedback for my order?
You can write a review within 30 days after the order is completed. Please follow the below steps to leave feedback for your trade assurance order:
Go to "Orders" > "all orders." Filter the order types by completed, find the order you would like to leave feedback for and click "write a review."
Fill in the form and then click "submit."
You can also view all of your feedback and replies from suppliers by going to "orders" > "Reviews."
a) Do not leave feedback that is unrelated to the business or violates personal privacy; otherwise, your review may be rejected.
(b) You can modify your review once, within 30 days of submitting it.
-When will I receive my order?
When you receive the goods, it depends on the shipping method you used. If the package has been shipped, you may track the shipment via the below paths:
Log in to My Tradezy->Order Management->Order Details->Shipping Details to access your account.
2. If the package was shipped via express, you can use the tracking number to track it. 17TRACK's official website
Notice: For orders shipped via ocean, truck, or air, you can check with the related logistics provider directly or check on their official website. It is suggested that you check with your supplier to get the delivery progress.
How do I open a dispute for my Trade Assurance order?
Whether you can open a dispute rests on order status, and only after payment has been received will you be allowed to open a dispute. Otherwise, you need to click Cancel Order to close it.
1. Go to Orders—All Orders, find the order, and click View More to go to the order detail page.
2. On the order detail page, click Apply for Refund to open a dispute.
3. Fill in the dispute form, then click "Submit". Requirements for evidence: Max. file size: 10MB, maximum of 5, format: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, zip. Special characters are not acceptable, such as ";", ":", or "-".
4. After submitting the dispute, please wait for your supplier’s response. Here are some tips for you to handle the case:
5. You can check the dispute status and manage your dispute on the dispute detail page. Please go to the Order Management page, find the order and click 'View refund application' to check the status.
6. You could escalate the case manually and request the Tradezy dispute team to get involved from the 4th day onwards, or wait for the automatic escalation on the 31st day.
7. Please click here to view the whole dispute process to learn how disputes work on Tradezy.
8. As to when the case will be resolved, due to the uncertainty of complaint processing factors, like the response efficiency of both parties, it's hard to specify when the case will be closed. To end it quickly, please cooperate with the dispute agent after escalation.
How do I deal with my Trade Assurance dispute?
To deal with the dispute you have opened, please refer to the instructions below.
Please refer to the instructions below:
If it’s Waiting for Buyer Response, you can check the supplier's proposal and either choose "Accept resolution" or "edit refund request." If you choose "Accept resolution," then the case will be closed with a resolution having been found. If you choose "edit refund request," then you can provide a new proposal and continue negotiating, or you can select "escalate dispute" to get the Tradezy resolution team involved.
The dispute is escalated and under processing.